Thursday, September 3, 2009

Visiting Details

LaZorra: Boy comes tomorrow; leaves Monday night. MissStickBug comes Wednesday night, leaves the following Tuesday.
Goosey: And you come visit me the next weekend???
LaZorra: And THEN I am going to make plans to come visit Goosey -- LOL LOL, jinx!
ThePhan: VISIT ME INSTEAD I'M SO MUCH CLOSER IN MY MIND
Goosey: Awwww
* Goosey HUGS ThePhan!
ThePhan: Okay, maybe not.
ThePhan: But I *am* only 3 hours from wintermute and famous!
Goosey: TP: Woo!
ThePhan: So I will almost certainly get to see them at some point during my time here.
* LaZorra visits ThePhan in her mind.
Goosey: LaZ: Who is in whose mind?
LaZorra: Goosey: Good question!
LaZorra: TP: w00t!
ThePhan: Goosey: We're both in Maryam's mind.
LaZorra: Hey, if you ever want to drive to Utah, we could both converge on Goosey, hehe.
Goosey: SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE YAY
ThePhan: Well, right now I'm transportationless.
ThePhan: I'm pretty sure my roommate wouldn't be up to driving me to Utah.
LaZorra: Rollerskate?
Goosey: Yeah, that's a Looong drive.
ThePhan: It's a little further than the local Wal-Mart.
Goosey: LOL
ThePhan: If I roller skated to Utah, I would have to take a semester off.
Goosey: And get new legs.
LaZorra: LOL
ThePhan: Bring some spare ones along.
LaZorra: "To do: Buy rollerskates. Buy prothestic legs."

No comments:

Post a Comment