Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bears!

LaZorra: Virgil's root bear is the only kind I really like.
TalkingDog: ROOT BEAR
LaZorra: BEER!
ThePhan: Flavored with honey!
* TalkingDog pictures a subterranean bear that lives under trees.
[RinkChat] The chat room's topic has been changed to 'My life is BIG BUCKS AND A BIG BAD BOTTLE OF BEARS.' by LaZorra.
ThePhan: LOL LOL LOL
* TalkingDog dies
wintermute: BEARS?
ThePhan: Those bears are not going to be happy at being bottled...
* LaZorra is giggling herself to death.
LaZorra: It doesn't get much BIGGER or BADDER than a BOTTLE for BEARS.
LaZorra: Also, I just remembered that I have had root bear flavored with honey. Which is hilarious in this context.
ThePhan: LZ: You really have had "root bear"?
LaZorra: TP: LOL LOL NO GAH
LaZorra: BEER
i8246i: OH NO, LOOK OUT, ITS COMING TO EAT YOU http://sandboxworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/AW-Root-Bear.jpg
LaZorra: LOL A ROOT BEAR
ThePhan: QUICK PUT HIM IN A BOTTLE
LaZorra: TP: LOL
* LaZorra decides the best pronuncation of that is to start off with a long "e" sound and then taper to an A.
LaZorra: Root beeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhrr.
ThePhan: LZ: Beeeeeeeeeeaaaaar.
ThePhan: Er.
ThePhan: Which you just sai.
Randy: Kinda australian?
ThePhan: I guess I just felt the desire to type it out again.
* LaZorra wonders how one gets a bear in a bottle.
LaZorra: Surely it is more challenging than a ship in a bottle.
ThePhan: LZ: Because ships don't claw you to death if you try.
i8246i: Liquify the bear?
* LaZorra is cracking up.
* Sentynel is struggling to say "beer" in any way other than "beeahhr"
Sentynel: Minus the "r" on the end might be more accurate actually..
* LaZorra says it, "bee-er."
LaZorra: . . . which is basically just "beer." LOL LOL
* LaZorra dies.
TalkingDog: You are all crazy.
ThePhan: I roll the R on the end of "beer."
ThePhan: (Not really. In case someone mistook that for an honest statement.)
LaZorra: Beerthrthrthrthrthr?
i8246i: (I was trying to mentally hear that...my brain was trying to rip itself in two)
ThePhan: Definitely.
* LaZorra thinks she's just typed out what Beatrice Arthur's name would sound like if you took the first and last parts of it and mashed it together.
LaZorra: LORD MY BRAIN IS WERID.
Randy: LZ: That sounds like "Bea Arthur
ThePhan: Now I'm pronouncing that "Beether ther ther."
LaZorra: RANDY HOLY CRAP
Randy: LOL BEAT
* LaZorra is literally loughing out loud now.
i8246i: lough?
LaZorra: *A!!
LaZorra: Randy: That was AWESOME!
Randy: LZ: HIGH-
LaZorra: Randy: -FIVE!
Maryam: HA! I can still name all fifty state capitals, even if I have to think a bit for some of them.
TalkingDog: You guys are talkin' like a YouTube video that I didn't let load first.
ThePhan: The root bears are all loughing at us now.
Maryam: Oh, are we still talking about bears in here?
LaZorra: Maryam: bahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa*gasp*
* LaZorra recalls the Hatter's line: "We are all mad here."
i8246i: More like Beerthrthrthrthrthrs
Maryam: I think I broke her.
i8246i: I think she was already broken....
Maryam: This is quite possible.
LaZorra: O:-)
i8246i: I'm just trying not to add any wood to this fire, as tempting as it is
LaZorra: THEPHAN Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! YOUR STATUS aaaahhh
Maryam: What is ThePhan's status?? DOES SHE NEED HELP?
Maryam: We can send the Eagle Alpha Team right away!
ThePhan: LZ: LOL LOL
LaZorra: " I did a very stupid little dance to "Everything Comes Down to Poo" from the Scrubs musical. I'm glad my roommate wasn't awake to see it."
ThePhan: Apparently that status has been tickling some funny bones...
LaZorra: Amd then, " ...That makes it sound like my dance was related to the subject matter of the song. I assure you, it wasn't. It was just a stupid dance."

She wrote on my status, "I came onto Facebook to regain my sanity from bears in chat. This did not help. At all."

Kysle has entered.
LaZorra: KYSLE RUNNN
Kysle has left.
i8246i: NO, COME BACK
* LaZorra collapses.
Kysle has entered.
* i8246i offers LaZorra a pillow and a cup of tea
i8246i: Would you like some bottled Beerthrthrthrthrthr, Kysle?
LaZorra: Thank you, I think I'd choke if I drank it right now.
* LaZorra drinks it right now.
i8246i: No! Bad Zorra!
Kysle: i: Is that like Butterbeer?
i8246i: No, much dumber and more original
ThePhan: DON'T DRINK THE BOTTLED BEARS
Randy: LZ: HIGH-
ThePhan: IT'S BIG AND BAD
i8246i: FOUR
LaZorra: Not unless Butterbear is like Bea Arthur. With bears in bottles.
LaZorra: Randy: -FIVE!
LaZorra: Who's afraid of the big bad bottled bears, the big bad bottled bears, the big bad bolttled bears . . .
TalkingDog: 99 bottles of bears on the wall?
i8246i: BOLTED BEARS? Oh no...THEY CAN USE POWER TOOLS
LaZorra: THAT IS A LOT OF BEARS
* ThePhan is letting out bizarre little giggles that are probably going to wake her sleeping roommate and alarm her floormates across the hall.
LaZorra: heeeee
* Randy loves you crazy awesome people
* i8246i is definitely going to get a weird look from his co-worker for giggling like a little girl
LaZorra: This is SO not helping me write this story about a phony kidnapped kid, LOL.
TalkingDog: Was he kidnapped by bears?
ThePhan: LZ: I'm sure you can get some story fodder out of this.
LaZorra: THE BEARS TOOK HIM O NO
ThePhan: Bea Arthur was involved. And put him in a bottle.
LaZorra: That is solely what my story should read: "KID TAKEN BY BEARS HALP"
LaZorra: Bea Arthur WOULD do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment