Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh My Nose!

* Randy got a 58 in mini-golf. And was beaten by ONE POINT
Maryam: We had an apple festival in the fall near us when I was living in CA with my dad.
wintermute: I remember!
Maryam: wm: Come to think of it, you came with us once when you visited me.
wintermute: Yes I did. I got a slice of dutch apple pie.
Randy: Did it come in a wooden shoe?
LaZorra: Randy: Ouch!
LaZorra: To the mini golf.
Randy: hehe
wintermute: LaZ: Ouch to being kicked in the face by a clog full of apple juice!
LaZorra: No, that's more of an OH-MY-NOSE moment.
* ThePhan saw "OH-MY-NOSE" and thought, "Great, what did LaZorra shoot out of her nose now?"
Maryam: That sounds like an old-fashioned exclamation. "Oh my nose! Look what's happening over there!"
LaZorra: TP: LOL
LaZorra: Maryam: LOL LOL
Randy: LOL LOL
LaZorra: I should start using it that way.
Maryam: Actually, now that I mentally pronounce it, it sounds like "OH NOES".
LaZorra: bahaha
Maryam: So it's like a weird conglomerate of old-fashioned and new-fangled.
LaZorra: OH MAI NOES

No comments:

Post a Comment