Monday, September 28, 2009

Sheldon!

famous: So tired..
famous: Want to stay up and see Big Bang though.
Randy: hehe!
* ThePhan missed it tonight. She's going to watch it with an online friend later this week.
Randy: I think I have a small mancrush on Sheldon
famous: Hehe.
Randy: Jim Parsons was interviewed on the radio today...he was cool
ThePhan: He is very cool.
Randy: Said he often has to get an encyclopedia to understand his lines
ThePhan: It's really funny, all my friends who are hardcore fans of the show have at least crushes on Sheldon. Some of them have much larger ones.
ThePhan: I kept getting hilarious slightly obsessive text message during the premiere last week.
Randy: LOL
ThePhan: "I LOVE SHELDON COOPER!"
Randy: Yeah, sorry abou tthat
ThePhan: "Sheldon is really hot. I mean, uh, smart."
ThePhan: Randy: LOL
ThePhan: It made me laugh a lot.
Randy: This is going on the quotes page isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment