Monday, September 7, 2009

Elmo

ThePhan: So I imported my latest Elmo blog to Facebook.
ThePhan: Or, well, let them do it automatically.
ThePhan: "I believe in fate. I believe that I'm fated to be miserable."
TalkingDog: No line breaks?
ThePhan: Well, yes. But I didn't put them in here because I was too impatient. heh.
TalkingDog: Ohh, heh.
ThePhan: Well, apparently if you don't assign a blog title to it, Facebook decides to make the first few words or so the title.
ThePhan: But Facebook must actually go by a certain number of characters to determine the title, because it cut mine off in the middle of a wor.
ThePhan: *wor
ThePhan: *word
Maryam: LOL
LaZorra: LOL
* LaZorra has infected TP!
Revan: Nice.
TalkingDog: *badum-KSH*
ThePhan: So the title of that blog, according to Facebook, is "I believe in fate. I believe that I'm fat"
LaZorra: Also, infected TP sounds like the most disgusting thing ever.
Maryam: ewww
Maryam: I bet Elmo DOES think he's fat.
* LaZorra cracks up all over again.
Revan: Aw, you beat me to "LaZ: You should probably get that checked out."

No comments:

Post a Comment