Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chamberpots. And Shoorting.

LaZorra: I think I will be sleeping with my gun tonight.
* LaZorra doesn't have her first two chambers loaded.
LaZorra: So I'd have to shoot twice before an actual bullet comes out.
Sam: LOL. Er, great that it's...partially unloaded.
LaZorra: LOL
Sam: So it's neither safe NOR ready to fire.
LaZorra: Well, you never want to have the first chamber loaded in a six-shoorter.
Sam: Great compromise there.
ThePhan: LZ: I had an extreme urge to respond to that with "/me doesn't have her first two chamberpots loaded." But... I don't even know completely what that would mean.
LaZorra: The hammer could go off accidentllally, and you'd be screwed.
ThePhan: Yeah, you might accidentally shoort yourself.
LaZorra: TP: LOL LOL ewwwww
ThePhan: I mean accidentllally shoort yourself.
* LaZorra wonders how many chamberpots ThePhan has.
LaZorra: LOL
Sam: NO MORE THAN ONE LAZORRA IS PERMITTED IN THE CHAT ROOM AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
* ThePhan spent the last few years buying chamberpots.

No comments:

Post a Comment